Friday, May 22, 2009

An Unexpected Hiatus (Great Firewall of China Problems)

I'm going to have to take a break from writing this blog.  The wise old men who rule the country from a secret bunker have put both Blogspot and Blogger on the wrong side of the Great Firewall of China.  And unlike earlier blockings, there's no free & easy way to get around the block and access these sites from within China.

I very much enjoy writing this blog, and I'll look into moving the blog to an independent server, I'd also want to transfer my entire collection of posts.  While hopefully the blogspot censorship is just temporary, even so I think I should move the blog to its own server.  I won't abandon this blog whatever happens, but expect updates to become extremely irregular until I work something out.

Oh!  And considering this blog is named after a throwaway line from the first Wu Tang album, it behooves me to mention that Ghostface Killahis coming to Shanghai on June 14th, Zhijiang Dream Factory!  I am so down!

Any advice or just saying the what-is-up is much appreciated.  jeff oaktowncrack com.

1 comment:

murtaz jadoon said...

Excellent Site For Online Taxi Booking
Tunbridge Private Taxi to airport