Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Holiday in Cambodia: More pictures of Angkor Wat

To go back a little bit, I earlier posted updates about Cambodia, a country which isn’t terribly expensive to get to and which has direct flights from Shanghai and which is totally amazing and which basically everyone should visit.

However, my visit to the Angkor Wat temple complex was touched by truly terrible weather. For all but a few hours, it was dark dark dark and grey. The pictures from my digital camera just weren’t up to snuff. I finally got the negatives from my film camera digitized, and I was happier with those pictures. So, I’ll take this opportunity to post a few more pictures from Siem Reap and the area around Angkor Wat.











I encourage everyone to hop into the nearest jet and fly right over!

No comments: